2020 SCHEDULE UPDATE:
Our Fall seminars, scheduled for September and November have been cancelled due to the Coronavirus. We will communicate to our Students via E-mail, to update you, as the Fall unfolds. We wish you and your loved ones a safe and meaningful time of growth during this unprecedented time.
Dr. Joan McGillicuddy, LPC and Dr. Antonio Estrada, Co-Directors and Instructors
The Institute offers small or large group training, both on- and off-site. Full- and half-day sessions are available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a general seminar schedule or let us plan an innovative program specifically for your individual business needs.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS
The Institute for Creative Solutions, LLC offers a variety of seminars that are designed to help you and your business to:
- Increase productivity and creativity, both personally and in the work place
- Raise morale in the work environment
- Improve your workplace
- Get the most out of your fellow employees
- Reduce stress around you
- Bring harmony into the business world
- Increase your prosperity
- Drive revenue upwards for your company
- Resolve conflicts quickly
- Manage change effectively and efficiently
- Prevent or reduce "burnout"
- Improve teamwork
- Reduce absenteeism
- Ease tension at work
Competitive fees for individuals and businesses are available.
If the purpose of this training is to help you maintain or improve skills relating to employment, the expenses such as the course registration fee, travel, and meals may be tax deductible. Please contact your accountant for complete details.