Self-Empowerment Training - The Silva Life System Training
February 22 - 23, 2020
The mind is your greatest asset. Why not develop it to the best you can?
Sylva Life Systems will help you learn 4 major skills: meditation, mindfulness, manifestation, and maximizing the use of your mind. Click add to cart to begin your journey or call 520-836-1029
February 22 - 23, 2020
9am - 5pm
1424 West Gila Bend Highway
Casa Grande, AZ 85193
The former four-day Silva Basic Lecture Seminar has been divided into two individualized seminars. The Silva Life System Training and the Silva Intuition Training.
Both of these outstanding two day seminars will help you develop untapped potential of your mind in countless ways.
This dynamic two day course is based on the world-renowned Silva Method of Mind Development and Stress Control, presented worldwide since 1966. In this practical and informative training, you learn to relax physically for increased health, wellness, and vitality. You will also learn techniques to become better focused, develop innovative and creative thinking, and develop abilities to manifest your goals and dreams.
Sylva Life Systems will help you learn 4 major skills: meditation, mindfulness, manifestation, and maximizing the use of your mind.
Day One - PHYSICAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
|8:30 AM||Registration and Check-in|
9 AM – 5 PM
Day Two - HOW TO MANIFEST AND MAXIMIZE YOUR MIND'S POTENTIAL
|9 AM – 5 PM||
Lunch on your own daily from 12:30-1:30
BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM THIS EXCITING TRAINING
- Ability to reduce the effects of stress, such as headaches, colds, high blood pressure and other physical or emotional reactions.
- Increased health, energy and vitality
- Stronger immune system functioning to improve chronic disease such as diabetes
- Control over unwanted habits, such as smoking or overeating
- Improved concentration and mental alertness
- Improved memory and learning ability
- Happier, more harmonious relationships
- Ability to utilize intuition to improve your life
- Greater ease in attaining goals
- Enhanced tranquility, spirituality and peace of mind
- Improved self esteem
- Improved self-awareness and ability to reduce worry, fear, anxiety, or irritability
- Prevention or reduction of “burnout